Friday 15 February 2008

A mystery no longer


Within 20 minutes of posting the the THG mailing list, I am informed by 3 independant strowger lovers that my selector is a 200 outlet 2-10 PBX working Non-director finals............

Hi Hywel

It is a 200 outlet 2-10PBX working final selector (Fig 358 in Atkinson's
"Telephony" - the later version of Herbert & Procter)
It is a 'main' exchange switch not a UAX one hence you'll not find it on
Andy Greening's site.

I've an A4 copy of ATW5216 (non pbx version)




to hand and may have a copy of
ATW5218 - u point connections are the same.
Ian Jolly
-----Original Message-----
From: thgdiscussion@googlegroups.com [mailto:thgdiscussion@googlegroups.com]On Behalf Of Andy Greening
Sent: 21 January 2008 12:48

Hmmm
They looks to me to be 200 outlet 2-10PBX working Non-director finals. They
won't appear on my site as they aren't UAX! The diagram you want is AT5218
(or ATW 52180).
Having spent a bit of time filling my diagrams at the weekend I may be able
to locate that one, as I have some switches that are similar, if not the
same.
I'll look at the weekend, but can promise anything.
Andy G

No comments: